If you are like me then you like two things, bread and bananas. One cannot control himself and he cooks banana bread, who even came up with this idea? Eh. I guess there is a first time for everything, I should probably be the first person to cook onion birthday cake. Probably should patent that too just in case someone wants to steal my million dollar idea. I tried making banana pancakes once and the outcome was…unexpected, let’s just say I would have been better off not making banana pancakes. Anyhow, back to our bread and bananas. It might not seem like it, but the banana bread recipe is one of the easiest recipes available on the ‘market’. Or is it? Before we get deeper into this recipe, I’d like to give a shout-out to our sponsor : Mobile safety, protecting your phone from viruses, adware and things like GOT Conquest cheats, wouldn’t want those in your phone now would you? Back on track.
To cook banana bread you will need :
- 1 1/2 cups of average flour.
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas, large and peeled.
- one beaten egg.
- 1/2 stick of butter.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- pinch of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional).
- Pre-heat your oven to 340°F (170°C).
- Lightly grease a bread pan with butter.
- In a bowl add the beaten egg, the butter, sugar salt and vanilla. Stir until everything is smooth.
- Add the your bananas (mashed) to the mix and then pour the flour in. Mix until you get a type of dough.
- Pour your dough into the pan(s) and bake for 45-55 minutes before laying the bread out on the tray to cool off.